Supernerd, insanedrspock, frogthots and I have decided to try a 30 day blog challenge but do one post a week, making it a 30 week challenge. Each post is due Saturday at midnight. You can view their blogs at
Today’s weekly challenge is 10 random facts about yourself. Supernerd and I had a whole discussion about how we hate this because we don’t like coming up with things, and who says that those things are interesting or random? Either way I’m giving it a go.
1. I don’t know if I could give you an accurate representation of myself in 10 facts or even 1000 facts. There are so many different angles plus I don’t even know myself sometimes.
2. I am definitely an introvert. I think a lot, or more like all the time and just because I’m quiet doesn’t mean I’m upset. I’m probably just thinking.
3. When I get stressed out, I don’t turn to food. I’m the opposite where I tend not to eat which always makes things worse of course.
4. I would like to study abroad at some point, just to have that experience.
5. I’m not very assertive or confrontational but that is a skill I am slowly developing. Such as the idea you don’t have to text people back if you don’t want to talk to them or talk at the moment.
6. I have more patience then most people I know.
7. I love visiting libraries, museums and health food stores.
8. I love music that I can sing along very loudly to.
9. I cry a lot. Crying doesn’t mean I’m sad necessarily. I cry when I’m happy, angry, sad, excited etc… I am however one of those people that it’s hard to tell if they are crying even if you stare at them straight in the face so most people don’t notice.
10. Writing is a way for me to get my thoughts together. Often when I’m upset I’ll text my friends rather than talk to them because the writing out my thoughts helps me figure things out.