This week’s challenge is to name your top ten pet peeves. I dug deep in my brain to find these because in general I have a lot patience and tolerance and very few things piss me off, but when something does piss me off, I get really pissed off. So here goes.
1. People being rude to others
2. People not respecting my time
3. People who can’t be flexible
4. Coworkers that don’t fulfill their job duties because of laziness
5. People that judge other people purely based upon physical appearance
6. People who can’t see anything beyond their own needs
7. When people chew with their mouth open, especially if I can hear that they are or I can see the food
8. Boys that try flattering you to win you over. I’m not stupid.
9. When people try to talk to me when I’m playing the piano
10. chalk or nails on a chalkboard
I see a pattern of people HA! Take that to mean what you want.